There are a few places on this map where things aren't quite right, but
I'll leave those in as copy protection. It was interesting to discover
that Temple Island is really two islands, you can tell when you look at
the map imager machine on CD 4.
I'm sorry that there's no legend right on the map, that'd probably be
easier than text, but for anyone who has played the game already, things
should be obvious.
- Items specific to the Temple Island Map:
- Red star is where you start the game.
- Yellow circle is the big gold dome.
- Smaller black circle with the black star in it is the rotating
room. If you've missed it or want to see it again, I have a
detailed map of the rotating room.
- Telescope is in dark red, a circle inside of a C-shaped semi-circle.
- Iron plates covering the fissure outlined in pale brown.
- Elevator platform shown in dashed blue.
- Purple segmented circles are the cage holographic machines, the
smaller one is the transmitter, the larger is the receiver.
- Items common to all of Calyxa's Riven Maps:
- The rotating domes are correctly placed in a grid and are marked
with their appropriate symbol in gold.
- Dashed brown lines are for underground passages/rooms.
- Black lines indicate a metal catwalk or other above-the-ground
- Solid brown lines indicate pathways along the ground.
- Green lines with small hatch marks to one side indicate cliffs. The
hatchmarks point down the cliff face.
- Pathways with semi-frequent cross-hatches indicate stairs. Where there
are stairs, an arrow points up to the top of the staircase.
- Ladders are short black lines with dots at either end.
- A small blue circle with an illegible M in it is a mag-lev-summon button.
If you want to be looking at the
above legend info at the same time you view the map, remember that both
of the "big two" browsers will let you have a "new window
with this link".
View the Map